sábado, 28 de junio de 2008

I saw you between the sky and the snow

2 #

“I still can see the immensity in your eyes”

That beautiful girl once wrote
She wanted all and all she had
And the heavens made with her a pact

She now moves between white and blue

And I miss her here, in this place
With the nights and the streets with weird names
We used to walk together on Saturday’s nights
I walked with her some days before the dawn

She now moves between white and blue

She talks to the cold morning wind
And wanders through streets I can’t see
Under a sky of hope
And a road of (snowy) faith

She moves between white and blue

-------------------------------------------------------------------
The 2nd song is 4 U

Just (in) ideas...

2 comentarios:

Blog&notes dijo...

Gracia's por la 2da canción, no sabia que te gustaba tambien :)

Blog&notes dijo...

Me has dado uno de los regalos si no el mas hermoso que he recibido! No tengo palabras! solo deep deep!(((*)))deep deep!